Are The BIGGEST MISSING PIECE of The
Health & Wellness Puzzle
Environmental Toxins Are The BIGGEST MISSING PIECE of The Health & Wellness Puzzle
let's fix this...
Environmental toxins - chemicals we are exposed to in small amounts every day - are linked to every single health condition that people are struggling with every single day.
And so much more...
For the past 6 years I’ve taught over 2,000 health practitioners the in’s and out’s of these toxins. AND NOW I WANT TO TEACH YOU.Did you know that most physicians have an average of only 7 hours of training in environmental health issues during their entire academic career?
Practitioners like naturopaths, nutritionists, health coaches, nutritionists, etc have even less. Very few professional trainings or certifications teach their students about environmental toxins, leaving them inadequately prepared to properly support clients.
Let’s fix this!I want to help you become informed, engaged, and empowered when it comes to navigating the world of environmental toxins and the products we buy and use every single day. I’ve devoted myself to untangling the complicated knot of environmental health for health & wellness professionals and health-enthusiasts around the world for 6 years, helping them gain clarity around the kinds of toxins that can dramatically effect health, develop the confidence needed to integrate this conversation into their work, and to distinguish themselves in their fields.
Here's the Problem:Most health & wellness professionals, whether they’re health coaches, nutritionists, naturopaths, acupuncturists, or even fitness instructors, focus primarily on diet, exercise, emotional eating and/or stress management. These are absolutely essential areas to support clients around... But there’s still that missing piece. Toxins in our environment play a role in all the same health challenges that are inspiring people to seek out support from a professional in the first place. Not addressing toxins with them is a huge missed opportunity to help them get well, or reduce their risk of chronic disease.
If you’re like most wellness professionals, you:
- Intuitively know that chemicals are contributing to disease and illness, but don’t feel like you know enough about them to speak confidently to your audience
- Want to educate and empower your clients to make better choices for their health, but get tongue tied when it comes to “talking toxins”
- Aren’t sure what the most important and most relevant toxins are to the issues your clients are having
- Don’t know where to look for sound, science based and reliable sources of information about toxins and health (and are skeptical of some of the big health blogs out there)
- Are looking for ways to set your practice apart from the tens of thousands of other wellness pro’s out there who don’t address toxins at all
- Want your cleanse or detox program to stand out, and have considered addressing toxins, but aren’t sure how to much to share
Not A Practitioner? Come Nerd Out With Us...
Are You A Product Consultant?
Regardless of whether you’re a practitioner, a health enthusiast, or a product consultant (or all three), learning about environmental toxins is the “final frontier” in your education.
That’s why I created Tools For Teaching ToxicityWhen I started researching environmental health issues, there were no good resources or programs out there to make it easy. I spent years diving into the mountains of complicated research, teaching myself how to understand the science and how to translate it into language that was clear, concise, and powerful. This is what I want to share with you. Tools for Teaching Toxicity is a self-paced online program designed to increase your fluency and understanding of environmental toxins so you can better support your clients, and your own health.
Andrea Nakayama | Functional Nutritionist, Founder & CEO of Replenish PDX and Holistic Nutrition LabRead Andrea’s testimonial »
Sonia Madera, MD | CHHC Functional Medicine PractitionerRead Sonia’s testimonial »
Elisa Haggarty | Holistic Health Coach & founder of CulinaryFarmacyRead Elisa’s testimonial »
Emily Geizer | Wellness and Skin Care ExpertRead Emily’s testimonial »
Summer Bock | Herbalist, Master Fermentationist, and founder of GutRebuilding.comRead Summer’s testimonial »
Joy Hawk | Certified Holistic Health Coach & busy mom of threeRead Joy’s testimonial »
The Tools course is for you if you…
- Want your wellness practice to stand out from the crowd by being able to support your clients in ways that most practitioners can’t.
- Are overwhelmed by the topic of environmental toxins how they relate to health issues, and want the confidence to be able to speak powerfully about them
- Currently get anxious when people ask you about toxins, and tongue tied when you try to respond.
- Are a mom who’s eager to learn what are the safest products for you and your family and doesn’t want to stay up until midnight trying to figure it out.
- Know your clients are worried about the effect toxins may have on their health, but don’t feel comfortable broaching the subject because you don’t know what to say
- Want to be on the leading edge of the health conversation, and capitalize on the growing awareness about environmental health issues
- Know that addressing chemical toxins is essential for your client’s health, but aren’t sure where to start or what safer alternatives to recommend
- Are not sure what to say when objections come up about organics, canned foods, or natural cleaning products with clients, friends, or family
- Want to “up your health game” and move beyond green smoothies, bone broth and detoxes and fully step into a healthy, green, non-toxic lifestyle
- You’re tired of saying “I don’t know” or “I’m not sure” when asked about which are the best and safest products to use.
- Are looking for ways to better position the natural, non-toxic products you represent by learning how to talk about conventional products with more education and credibility
- Want clarity around which things you legitimately should worry about (and address), and which ones you don’t need to stress about.
- What to be a more powerful and convincing speaker when talking about the non-toxic skincare lines or essential oils you represent
- Want to know that you’re reducing exposure to toxins linked to chronic disease, to better protect yourself and your family
Here's What We'll Cover Together In This Course:
This course is designed to help you address the most common and most important toxins in your home, starting with the ones that are easiest (and least overwhelming) to address.
We’ll look at:
Intro To Environmental Toxins
- Understanding the scope of the issue, how chemicals can effect our health, and what our goals are in reducing exposures
Toxins in your kitchen:
- Pesticides – their links to disease, why it’s essential for children & understanding organics
- Plastics – what’s myth, what’s critical to avoid, which ones are less scary, and the best and safest alternatives
- Cookware – which items can pose health threats what are the best, and safest alternatives
- Canned & packaged foods – what toxins are present, and how to shift away from them safely
- Cleaners – kitchen products; what’s toxic, what’s not, and what to use instead
Toxins in Personal Care Products:
- Fragrances & other harmful ingredients in every day products (shampoos, lotions, perfumes) and the ways in which they hide
- Antibacterials – are they safe or effective? A case study in consumer trends, regulation & reading labels
- Makeup – chemicals in your beauty routine that are loaded with hundreds of toxic ingredients
- Avoiding Overwhelm – how to avoid feeling panicked or crazy, or making your clients feel that way.
- Talking Toxins So They’ll Listen – how to engage with your clients, friends or family in a way that’s positive, powerful, and not preachy.
Here’s What’s Included:
11 core video teaching lessonsThis is where the meat is. See the “We’ll Look At” section above for the topics we cover.
Welcome videosOne each for professionals, consumers, and product consultants
Safe Product Recommendations & ResourcesUsing Essential Oils As Cleaners Guide Recommended Documentary Film List
LIVE Q&A Coaching callYou get 6 months of access to monthly live calls where you can connect with others in this class, and ask toxin related questions AND business related questions (ie, “how can I talk to my clients about….”)
PRIVATE Facebook GroupOpportunity to join me and your fellow Tools clients in our private Facebook group where you can meet with and have discussion about toxins in your practice or personal lives
Full transcripts and audio recordingsOf all lessons in this course (including full research citations for you mega-nerds out there.)
Talking Toxins During A Detox or Cleanse Talking Toxins Client Scripts
In order to be HEARD, you need to learn to talk about toxins in a clear, convincing, powerful, and strategic way. The CREDIBILITY that comes from being articulate is what can help REDEFINE your wellness practice and set your work apart from those who haven’t stepped into the toxins conversation.
About the Host
Lara Adler | Environmental Toxins Expert, Certified Holistic Health Coach, Speaker and Educator
Christi Cass | Holistic Health Coach & founder of realhealthywomen.comRead Christi’s testimonial »
Anna Anderson | Certified Holistic Health Coach, filmmaker, and director of “1in3”Read Anna’s testimonial »
Kelly Hoogenakker | Holistic Health Coach & founder of freshgroundhealth.comRead Kelly’s testimonial »
Magdalena Wszelaki | Certified Nutrition Coach and Founder of Hormones BalanceRead Magdalena’s testimonial »
Tracey LeBeau | Holistic Health Coach & founder of InPureHarmonyRead Tracey’s testimonial »
Dr. Cory Reddish | Naturopathic Doctor & founder of drcory.comRead Dr. Cory’s testimonial »